maanantai 29. tammikuuta 2018

Week 3 and 4 summary

Week 3

On week 3 our team met with the project owners and held the sprint planning for the next two weeks. The main goals for the sprint were decided to be mainly researching available technologies and creating a framework on which to start building the website. At the end of Friday we were able to decide on the technologies to use, had a basic map on a webpage and found a few ideas how to differentiate our project from others.

Week 4 Summaries

Olavi Viitanen

During this week I mainly focused on the client side of the webpage trying to get leaflet markers working on the map and accessing their location information. A lot of the time was spent on researching leaflet and recapping how html and css works. During the week there was also a lot of discussion with the group about everyone's tasks and the ICT show room. On Friday I spent some time drawing UI possibilities on paper.

Eppu Peltonen

I started to look into Leaflet JavaScript library and how we can use it. I did some testing with Leaflet and tried to see how it works. I also revised some JavaScript.

Łukasz Tomczyk

I looked into OpenRouteService to use it for routing, geocoding and creating isochrones on the map. I also did some very simple tests with Leaflet, to get familliar with this library.

Arkadiusz Mączkowski

I was trying to get familiar with the Leaflet library and learn how to use it. I also managed to use Google Maps API to collect adresses of the markers and display them in popups.


Alfons Salmi

Developed the java server, mostly set up a project that uses the OpenTripPlanner to start up a server that can handle routing requests. Also made couple handy programs for downloading GTFS data.

Arttu Seppä-Lassila

I looked into Leaflet library and tried to get familiar with it and thought about UI.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti