torstai 9. marraskuuta 2017

Alfons Salmi - Introduction

Name: Alfons 'Phons' Salmi
Age: 21
Study field: Business systems & software
Interests: Programming, IT in general, video games, coffee, music
Expectation for the course: Have a good time working together
Strengths: Programming, especially in Java, and databases
Weaknesses: Anything graphical, and planning
Work experience: 1 year as a back-end developer

Hello, my real name is Alfons but everybody calls me phons, or some variation of that. I've been programming since I was ~10 years old, and I've used a lot of languages on basic level(JavaScript, PHP, Python, C++, VisualBasic).

Mostly, and most recently I've been developing with Java, and I also use it a lot at work, so I know a good bit about Java programming. Most of my programming knowledge is on server-side development and a bit on game development. I'm quite keen about web security, so I also know some stuff about security related topics, like encryption and website vulnerabilities.

I also know a bit about databases, mostly SQL based but also document databases like mongo, and I'm very interested in learning more about them.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti