tiistai 7. marraskuuta 2017

Rintaro Wako - Introduction

Name: Rintaro Wako
Age: 20
Study field: Information Systems (Sofware)
Interests: Programming, IT-Projects
Expectation for the course: Discussion Skills in English, Team Work Experience
Strengths: Wide, but shallow knowledge of IT things Weaknesses: Communication in English
Work experience: Cram school teacher(not relevant to IT)

I am studying at Turku University of Applied Sciences as an exchange student from August to January. I do not take any classes here, I spend most of my time at Game Lab and work on a Unity and Kinect Project. In my home university, I have learned basic skills of programming including web, database, servers and so on. What I'm interested in recently is Google Apps Script (which is similar to javascript).

Unfortunately, I cannot continue this project till the end since I need to return to Japan in the middle of January. I sometime have difficulties understanding English, usually have problems with listening skills. Please help me when I don't understand.

I am looking forward to woking together!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti